Installing & Uninstalling IM ToolPack
How do I uninstall IM ToolPack?
To uninstall IM ToolPack, follow these steps:
Go to the "Start" menu, then "Programs", select "IM ToolPack" and click on the "Uninstall" option.
Click on the "Yes" button.
Then click on the "OK" button.
To uninstall IM ToolPack from a computer using the Windows® 8 operating system, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows® key button on your keyboard.
- Then on your screen click the "Settings" (or you can press the keyboard shortcut "Windows+W" to go directly there).
- In the Search bar, type "programs and features", the result displays to the left.
- Open the Programs and Features.
- There, select the IM ToolPack program and click the "Uninstall" button.
- IM ToolPack is now completely removed from your computer.